The Census Bureau has launched a pretty new website for Census 2010. My fave page is the interactive sample form. More information below. Check it out, spread the word, and be counted!
The Census Bureau is working hard to reach every person living in America to inform them and their communities about the importance of the 2010 Census. As part of this larger integrated communications effort, today we launched a new website,2010census.gov. A Spanish language site will launch in November.
This website is the platform on which we will build a national dialogue about how each person’s participation helps paint a new “Portrait of America.” Share this site with your family, friends and neighbors to spread the word about why the 2010 Census matters. The census is now in your hands.
- In the marquee, hear real people from all walks of life and from communities across America express their questions about the Census and get the real answers.
- In the Whole Story, learn the truth behind census myths.
- In Top Questions, easily find answers to even more questions.
- “How It Works” explains the census and walks you through the 10 questions on the form that you will receive next spring.
- Information on key census dates is just a click away.
- The multimedia center (videos, photos and audio) shares with you peoples' stories about how the census is easy, safe, and important.